:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 12, 2004

.::QuiLL::.

hiyaz diary...

today went to orchard in the afternoon... shopped around for shoes... cause brother getting married soon le... haiz... have to buy shoes buy clothes buy accessories... it's giving me a headache... =|

then went to watch movie at night... watched "quill"... oh my god, it's such a nice show... it has a very touching plot... then ending really very sad lehz! the cinema got a lot of people cry including me... *sIgHz* first time i cried in a movie? and when walk out of the cinema so malu can... *ThRoW fAcE* thank god i m not the only one... haha...

and monday is coming soon... which means school? >_< which also means end of holidays and start of mugging... >_< >_< go sleep le! bubbye~


["SoMe PeOpLe wAnT iT aLL
BuT I dOn'T wAnT nOtHiNg At All
If It aIn'T yOu bAbY
If I AiN't GoT YoU BaBy
SoMe PeOpLe WaNt DiAmOnD rInGs
sOmE jUsT wAnT eVeRyThInG
BuT eVeRyThInG mEaNs NoThInG
If I aIn't GoT yOu, YoU, yOu"]

No comments: