:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 20, 2004

.::FiRsT dAy At WoRk::.

hiyaz diary...

today first day of work at pan pacific hotel banquet... woke up at 8 plus... then went boon keng to take bus... juz nice mindy called me and since i m sorta early, i went for breakfast with her at mac... she also going to work but at parkway... so... talked crap with her for awhile but after that got to rush to work le... sighz... first day without frens quite scary de... hehe... cause wad also dunno... so everything also blur blur de... >_< but fortunately, i met a auntie... she very kind... haha... asked me to partner with her and then she keep guiding me throughout the day... yu dao gui ren le... haha... then finally 5pm come le~ yay... can go off... the guy in charge keep asking me to work till 11pm... -_- but i very tired le... so i say dun wan... heng ah~ if not my legs will break~ they r aching now... haha... but well... think of the money~ $_$

now slacking at home... hmmm~ shall go le~ bubbye!


[HoW cAn I eVeR LeT u KnOw HoW iMpORtAnT yOu ArE tO mE?]

No comments: