:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

.::HoT wEaThEr::.

hiyaz diary...

the weather is getting unbearable these few days especially yesterday! manz, i can almost see stars~ okiez that doesn't really link and make sense... =P watched coach carter that day... damn damn damn nice! it's like so inspirational and exciting at the same time... the basketball matches in the movie was extremely nice to watch... after the whole thing, felt inspired! though i dunno wad it inspire me to do but juz got that feeling... so everybody, go watch!

and saturday finally had the mee hoon kuay at boon keng... had cravings for it since dunno when but lazy to go back to boon keng la... haha when saturday i ate it ah, the feeling can be described in one word: suang! =D

school is as usual boring... so nth much to update there...

and well, i think some things are changing... slowly but definitely... the feelings are not really there anymore and i juz hoped if possible, he will get together with her and at least both of my frens will be happy! =D was walking home juz now la and suddenly this things juz came to my mind... somehow, it came very clearly to me juz now that it's time to move on and the good thing is me and him are still friends! =D cleared out my thoughts and doubts finally... but weird why it should come at such a time when i wasn't even thinking about it in the first place... just weird timing~ so yup! this is it... see how things goes from now ba!

someone once mentioned to me: wei sher mo ming ming xi huan que bu shuo chu lai? wad if we lose the chance to say it ever? someone else mentioned another thing: i thot me and him shared smth special... but apparently i m wrong... how much do i mean to him? me: good questions

okiez, dinnertime...


[aLL i WiSh FoR nOw Is ThAt aLL oF uS wiLL bE hApPy... If I cAn HeLp HeR, i WiLL...]

No comments: