:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 04, 2005

.::PrOm NiGhT::.

hiyaz diary...

haha like my title say today prom night... luckily the night before i can sleep~ no isomnia lolz! then around noon went to bugis meet darling... super stressed cause some things messed up at first... but after that ok le...


but anyway the make up like sai... =x i think i look like some fox... damn~ this is before makeup...


look like sai =x

but got darling pei me after the make up so i not so embarrassed when walking around if not sure dig hole hide somewhere... then sat cab to swissotel stamford first cause we booked a room there... reach there slack a bit and wait for some guys to come back from doing their hair... and took photos in the meanwhile...


this is a scandalous looking pic but trust me, it's not wad it looks like... =p look below~

i was juz tying some ribbon on my dress~



the guys acting cool... =p


this is another stupid pic



uday(sitting) so funny haha...



around evening, we shared cab over to fullerton hotel... haha... took photos... mr wong came too...


jerrold weile


uday weile















haha not looking at this camera


not looking at this camera too!!! =p

yz and me~ i look pale =(


bing han and me~



they are finally looking at the camera! =D


me weile dunno why i smile until lidat~



kang wei and me, the bright flash made us look like ghost =x

jerrold me

uday me

kevin me

johnson me


weile johnson



blocking the ballroom main entrance~


kevin weile


my favourite picture of the class from weile's camera



joyce me

joyce jenny me


jenny me

then dinner then ermmm the usual stuff ba... nothing much...


taken at the table... my face look so big!!!

su xian me lilian


me lilian~ i like this pic alot!


now compare these 2 pics with this below

*dRuM roLLs*

*tAdA*



haha nice comparison... =x

after that i shan't say much cause things turned out quite boring... lolz... we wanted to go somewhere to have a drink but it seems like the pubs along boat quay are closed... =( then dunno where else open so somehow after a long long time we walked back hotel... but before that we took some pics along boat quay...

haha i think this is the cutest pic of all le...

it's a bird~ nooo, it's a plane~ nooo, it's SUPERMAN!!! =p

droopy eyes~ hehe

"we just got retrenched"

the most fun i had the whole day is when playing stupid game with wl and jg at the hotel... super funny... =D and the drinking of hooch part made it even more funny... then talked until 6 plus in the morning... some of the guys left then me and weile feeling lazy so we shared cab home... go home sleep immediately... tired!

then woke up and went bugis meet darling to help her prepare for prom... lolz look so pretty after the makeup at jean yip! =D then saw mindy huang coincidentally and we sent her to her prom at ritz carlton... lolz...

okiez i took a long long time to finish this entry... phew... tired sia! nitey all!

No comments: