:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 04, 2006

.::ShOpPiNg ShOpPiNg::.

hiyaz diary...

had a relaxing saturday... hehe...

i hate weekdays now cause have to work! =(

early morning brother bought bk breakfast back... wahaha nice!

then went orchard with mama to meet sis after her work... had this famous and super tasty yong tau hoo at lucky plaza...

then we went shopping at cineleisure... bought new shoes =)

after that we went to heeren but didn't get anything... around 4 plus legs aching so we went to paragon starbucks to rest our feet... i still like starbucks coffee the best out of so many coffee joints...

then sis left and only got mama accompany me le... we walked along orchard road to go to plaza sing... shopped along the way too...

both of us got bored so took a bus to suntec... main aim is to find a bag which we saw at suntec 2 or 3 weeks ago... mama is having second thoughts about it and she regret not buying it last time... but reach the shop le then the bag only left 1 colour and no more stock le... too bad~

we went for dinner and had ice cream after that... haa~ ice cream makes me happy!

next, we went to carrefour... bought groceries... mostly i make her buy all those things i like to eat... haha like bully her... =x

then she wanted to go to the career fair with me but it's closed...

so went home around 10pm... legs aching by then... hoho...

saw my ex-nanny on the bus... hehe... and i start to remember my childhood days with her... one unforgettable thing is how i always used to wet my mattress while sleeping and she will always make my mummy buy a new mattress everytime as my nanny is very particular about cleanliness... that time i always cry whenever she say change mattress... so funny... in a way, she brought me up la together with my mama...

the feeling i felt when talking to her on the bus just now is kinda hard to describe... i am partly thankful to her for taking care of me that time and making me the person i am today... =) and i am also partly appalled by the fact that time seems to be flying... so fast, it's has already been about 10 to 12 years already... that time still in kindergarten perhaps as i dun really remember when she start to become my nanny... but now also finished jc education le...

time flies~

oh, currently hooked on this hk serial... quite old... came out last year end but nv rent it until now... it's titled "the gateau affairs" oh manz it's so nice and funny! i laughed till my stomach ache... best of all got my favourite hk actress myolie wu! =) anyone have a chance should watch it!

okiez... nitey all~

No comments: