:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 01, 2006

.::An An::.

hiyaz diary...

typing this for my dog...

today is the day he gonna be sent away le... due to the fact that having a newborn baby at home soon so supposedly, people say can't have dogs... sad...

ironically, my sister in law gave birth today...


had my dog for 4 years le since he was one month old... i fed him with the milk bottle for dogs... he was only as big as my palm during that time... eyes still half closed and legs still not quite strong yet... every step he took made us laugh at him cause his legs were sprawling all over the place and he looks so adorable...

then slowly watched him grow fatter and stronger... until the size he is today...

played with him... took him for walks... he always sleeps on my bed end and always tio scolded by my parents... then he will pretend jump down walk away and when my parents not looking anymore, he will jump back up again... that trickster...

then he loves to play with his ball... fetching and throwing it to and fro for him will make him very happy already...

oh also the way he will look at u when he wants to eat something that u are eating is sorta irresistable... he loves apples and fruits la basically... biscuits too...

i admit my mum is the one who took the most effort to take care of an an... so i think she loves the dog more than anyone of us in the family... i seldom see her cry... the only time is that time she quarrel with papa... and this time, i have seen her cry at least 3 4 times due to the dog...

went to auntie's house and taught them how to take care of an an... then mama eyes red red again... see le also quite sad... but no choice ah...

oh well~

my baby niece is called kylie~ hee... she's cute but then again all babies are cute... =)

so many anniversaries today... =)

firstly, happy 9 years anniversary to my chingz darling... hehe... 9 donkey years~ whee... thanks for being my friend for these 9 years... i appreciate it... forgive me for the fights and quarrels and things that i did wrongly for these 9 years... hope our friendship will grow stronger and stronger and never cease~

secondly, happy 3 months to dear... we had our ups and downs but hope we can work it out... this time round like a bit sianz ah... haha... "cold war" on 3rd month... but well~ u know i still care... haha... okiez~ maybe u dunno from my attitude... so now i am telling u~ haha

thirdly, to my baby niece~ happy coming to this world... happy 1 day old~ lolz

okiez i m tired... shall stop here...

No comments: