:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 18, 2006

.::CaRs::.

hiyaz diary...

went walk walk around citilink and marina square on sun...

took instant passport photos to hand in some forms but look so weird la as expected, lolz...

watch cars at gv marina after that... nice show i like the ending... hee...

then went to chinatown eat with dear's family for father's day celebration... then me and him went walk walk around there after that before he booked in that night...


suddenly like got so many upcoming movies to watch... hehe i love movies!


found these photos in the comp so thot i would load it up... presenting my niece at 2 months plus old! hehe...

my sis took this pic then she tell me her face chubby until her face is square-shaped... lolz... i laugh non stop when i heard that cause i realised it's true...

my drawing a bit not straight la but u more or less get my point... haha...





"i dun wan smile lehz"

"okiez la smile a bit for u"

"smile big big for u!"


haha that's just me trying to be lame... hope she grow up fast fast then i can start bringing her out! hehe... =)

No comments: