:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 16, 2006

.::DeArIe'S gOnE::.

hiyaz diary...

MoNdAy
mugged a bit at home before heading to dearie's house for lunch... somehow slacked the noon away and then i studied a bit bit at his house also... went for dinner after that with his parents... and he booked back in camp!

TuEsDaY
went to watch step up at night at cineleisure... the show was good!

was feeling rather guilty as i was travelling to orchard cause i felt that i should be at home studying for the wednesday exam...

thankfully the show was good and made my guilty thoughts go away!

WeDnEsDaY
took my first official exam in uni ever... information technology... not too sure how it went... some parts i just smoked through... but couldn't really be bothered about it cause i was too pissed about my forgetfulness after the exam!!!

i was supposed to return hostel keys by yesterday as 15th nov was the deadline... and i actually blur until forget to bring the keys to school!!! argh...

i called the hall office up and they WOULDN'T let me go back on monday to return it, in other words, give me a few days' grace... why monday some may ask, because my next paper is only on monday!!! and the next time i will be travelling to school is only on monday!!!

then they say will charge me $7 per day if i return on monday since i didn't return by the deadline... no way am i going to pay $28 for some room i didn't stay in!

so although i am full of grumbles, i unwillingly went back home from sch after my paper and travelled back to sch again to return the damn keys! that's like 3 hours plus of my time altogether! damn! still planning go home after the paper to take a nap cause i only slept 4 hours the night before... all plans to nap thwarted! *gRuMbLes*

the only saving grace of the day was meeting dearie for lunch at jurong point's crystal jade after my paper... just nice his camp is nearby and he can come out for lunchie... our last meal together before he goes off to OBS for 12 days... =( damn, 12 days without contact... the last time, it was 7 days of field camp and it was bad enough... lolz, but i know these 12 days will come and pass albeit how difficult it might be...

besides, it falls exactly on my exam period... haha he's gone on the day i start my first paper and back on the day i end my last paper... what great timing!

he booked in after our lunch and i proceeded home to get the keys... =(

the trip to ntu for the second time was rather unsmooth... lolz, whatever can happen wrongly happened wrongly... puts me in a bad mood! but can only blame myself for being forgetful in the first place...

and did i mention i left my water bottle in the exam hall under the table... forgot take out... =<>

went meet ll at ps after returning keys for dinner... she suggested going to cartel... still remember some entries back, i swore off western food like cartel, swensens, nydc etc after the vomitting + stomachache incident after eating at one particular western restaurant...

but not vey nice to say i dun wan cartel to her so i just had dessert there! cause even looking at the main course menu makes me think of the incident and totally ruined my appetite... i had waffles with peaches, bananas and vanilla ice cream... yummy...



chatted for awhile cause it had been so longgg since we met up... we then went walking around after that... i went carrefour again to buy dried mangoes and raisins... they are the best and yet also the cheapest around i should say! best money for quality!

well in the end, my day was balanced out with bad things and good things i guess... lolz so it turned out ok...

i am starting to miss dearie already even though barely half a day passed by... was rather sad when he called me the last time just now before leaving... faster come back safely in 1 piece!

gonna start studying again these few days and prepare for the exams next week! i noticed some people in my class is rather uptight about exams, they looked so stressed that my heart went out to them... why be so hard on ourselves? maybe something is wrong with my can't really be bothered attitude... i dunno what's wrong with me...

but honestly, i think this is nothing compared to the stress level during the jc years especially year 2... maybe that's why i am taking it easier now... haha... someone knock some sense into me so maybe i will study harder...

chingz darling is back! i am so gonna catch up with u soon/after exams so i can hear your stories!

ToDaY
alrighty... today also thursday le... 4 more days to the next exam!

planning to study today but why do i feel so sleepy now though it's only 2pm and i woke up at 11 plus... damn! so tempted to take a nap... =x or should i study!!!

lolz, bubbye!

No comments: