:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 28, 2007

.::Shopping Alone::.

hiyaz diary...

today keep raining and raining and raining... what a gloomy saturday!

my aunties & cousin came over in the afternoon and together with my mum, we went to compass point...

went to eat and we had lotsa food!

walked around after that but there's nothing much to look at la...

was super bored for the rest of the afternoon...

got out of the house at around 6 plus... my mum went to boon keng for her meeting while i went shopping at vivo on my own... hehe, i had a pretty good time by myself eating ice cream and trying on clothes... =D

loot of the day: a pull & bear top!

wanted to buy this top like a few months ago but i think too ex back then... when i went vivo a few weeks ago, there was a sale and reduction of 10 bucks on this top but still didn't buy... today there's final reduction of another 5 bucks hehe so couldn't resist la!

went to forever 21 after that and i finally found the dress i ordered online in the shop!!! i was so excited when i saw it! haha cause recently, i had been popping in forever 21 quite often to see if i can spot the dress i bought online and try out the size...

finally saw it today & get to try! yay~ at least now i know how it look and feel like in actual life... =p

and now i shall just wait patiently for the item to come! lolz~ and 1 good thing is i bought from online spree for 40 bucks but the shop is selling at 53 bucks...

oh ya, i got my teddy bear biscuits again from candy empire! re-stock my home supply haha!

paid my handphone bill after that, shopped around somemore and headed to boon keng to meet up with my mum after her meeting to go home together...

though it's a short shopping trip, i enjoyed the time to myself... haha =D

shall go watch guess 3 already, nitey all!

No comments: