:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 01, 2007

.::Happy Birthday To Me!::.

hiyaz diary~

i turned 20 years old le =( no more nineTEEN!

had 2 parts to my birthday celebration this year, hehe on friday and on saturday, the actual day itself

friday was the last paper for my exams this sem! after the paper, went to plaza sing to eat lunch before heading for my mani and pedi appointment, hehe...

did a french mani and a normal pedi, love the french mani, uber pretty!



mum came to look for me after that and we walked around orchard for awhile while waiting for my sis to knock off from work... i left first though cause i wanna go home take a nap before going out at night, very tired!

reach home and slept till 7 plus, hee... super piggy!

went out to meet lianny at kovan's xin wang cafe around 10pm... we had our late late late dinner, so damn hungry la!



took a cab to zouk around 11 plus =D as usual, we took photos in the hotel first haha! there's a christmas tree at the main lobby, perfect photo-taking venue! =p



12am came and spent the first moment of my 20th birthday in zouk with lianny giving me a big big birthday kiss haha!

on the way back home around 4am, i was telling her: "oh yay, can go home sleep! and sleep le wake up, it's still my birthday!" haha she laughed at me when i said that... =x

slept at around 5am but i woke up around 9 plus 10... can't get to sleep much =( so slacked around at home while feeling lethargic and dearie psycho me to go sleep again at 1pm so that i wun be too tired later when we go out... slept till around 3pm before waking up, feel much better and refreshed! =)

dearie came my house around 4pm... he became the "postman" for lianny cause lianny met him right before he came my house to pass him my birthday prezzie so that he can pass it to me... it was a pleasant surprise indeed when he told me that! =D

lianny gave me a bear together with a necklace from perlini's as well as a very sweet self-written card =) dearie got me a plush toy together with a watch =) the funny thing is, both of their presents had the same presentation idea!

lianny wore the necklace on the bear and dearie wore the watch on the plush toy's neck... haha i think cause they are both leos so they had the same idea... =D



anyway this plush dog is called mylo according to the toy series, they have a website that's very cute ---> Mylo And Friends don't u think mylo is super cute! she's got big loopy ears and long curly eyelashes!



he got bored while waiting for me to get ready so he became narcissistic!



finally i am ready around 530pm thanks for waiting for me patiently! =p



haha random pic



anyway, we went to raffles city shopping centre to adjust the new watch strap so that i can wear it immediately! i wore lianny's necklace out too!

dinner was at millenia walk's raku zen, it's a japanese restaurant! haha before that he gave me a choice of western, japanese or italian cuisine and i chose japanese, so he made an reservation at this restaurant!

our food! there's sashimi, dragon roll, unagi bento and beef soba... look at the 2nd row 3rd pic, the prawn inside the dragon roll is bigger than his thumb! the sashimi and dragon roll was superrr delicious!



we got this small eating room to ourselves =)



my new watch from dearie!



the waitress took 2 pics for us! =D



we walked around marina square after that and went to john little to look for long-sleeved working shirts for him... he bought 1 in the end after trying numerous shirts =x

headed to marina square's azabu sabo for dessert



ice cream parfait, there's fruits, whipped cream, almonds, 3 scoops of ice cream (dark choc, green tea and black sesame) and at the bottom are crunchy oreo biscuits yumz!



walked to esplanade after that to chill till around 1130pm... then we took a bus to boon keng and he suggested going to upper serangoon road to have supper at the punggol nasi lemak stall... so we took another bus there... the nasi lemak was so gooddd! we had ikan billis, fried chicken drumstick, sotong balls and a sunny-side up! so so so good!

cabbed home after that and that's all for my 20th birthday celebration...

wanna thank all the people who wished me happy birthday, in order of timing! =D

dearie
lilian
wing tong
xiu ling
si yi
matt
mindy low
carina
wen qing
mindy huang
madeline
serkheng
candy mok
clara
kevin
chang rong
candy ho
elaine
prissy
maly
vivian
chingz
wilyson

and special thanks to dearie and lianny for the prezzies! =) i love them all! *grinz*

No comments: