:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

.::Random::.

hiyaz diary...

haven been updating for close to 2 weeks... been too lazy!

gonna go do my project soon so will just be photos and less words!

pasta waraku

our queue number



waiting for seats eagerly......



wait until my hair is messy......



wait until i am sleepy......



that's how long and boring the wait is... -_-z

our salad



his prawn mushroom spaghetti



my chicken mushroom spaghetti



tucking in!!!



hamburg steak



anyway this hamburg steak made me lao sai for the rest of the weekend... i even woke up in the middle of the night, rushing for the toilet and breaking out in cold sweat... -_-z the last time i ate this hamburg steak at swensen's 2 years ago, the same thing happened... i think my stomach hates hamburg steak or something... i am gonna boycott hamburg steak from now on!

late night supper of selegie tau huay at 3am after watching the movie - le grand chef... it's a freaking awesome movie! go watch!



full-of-iron rice ball and mini taco balls... we were supposed to meet at novena and coincidentally, we bought food for each other before we met hee...



some dinner at cine's food court... the nuggets very very nice and crispy! can fight with mac's nuggets! i love the korean food stall there too, the bibimbap is my favourite!



mindy's 21st birthday cake from swensen's



the people there to celebrate her birthday



wen qing's gift from swiss for me! =D pretty and uber yummy chocs! pardon the unglam flooring =x took this outside somewhere



he came over to help me clean my room but ended up mopping the floor for me instead cause i finished all the other chores already... =x



he looked so unglam la by pulling up his pants but i love him all the same =p cause he help me mop floor!!! hahaha... =x



super yummy fish and chips found at far east, it's seriously damn good =D and very cheap at $4!



dynasty ktv... cheap!



very sad, was sick for the past 2 weekends... either diarrhoea or flu... sighz bad bad... hope i dun fall sick during the chinese new year period! i wanna enjoy the long weekend to the fullest!

alrighty, back to my project! nitey all~

No comments: