:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 15, 2008

.::FTT::.

dun have much to blog about as my weekend was pretty much spent studying... but i did had my cravings for ikea meatballs satisfied :) and i had managed to meet my lianny on fri for supper :) :) :) i love gossipy talks with her!

sighz gonna take the ftt again tomorrow shucks i think i am gonna fail again i didn't even study for it this time round :(

my family just booked a trip to vietnam for this coming nov, i was asked to join them but i didn't want to... lonely nov for me! but at least they made an effort to come back on the day just before my birthday to spend it with me :)

bee bee sprained his ankle while playing basketball! i hope his leg recovers soon!!!

gonna go sleep now... :( and on a random note, for the past few days, i keep wondering what's the worth in living this life of mine???

No comments: