:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 13, 2008

.::End of Exams Soon!!!::.

i dunno why i am blogging away when my paper is at 5pm later and it's already 1pm now heh but i am getting so bored with studying!

my 1st paper yesterday was sociology and it went better than i had hoped haha... the 2nd paper later is gonna be just mcq and i hope can chop chop finish and come home to mug for tomorrow's ab311! and that's the last paper for me!!! whee~ i already thought of the places i can go to after ab311 in the morning :) and i need to run some errands as well!

gonna go to suntec's book fest to look for the rest of the stephanie meyer's twilight series! i just bought twilight yesterday after my sociology paper and i couldn't resist reading it yesteday night, it was sooo good! the twilight movie is coming up soon and i can't wait!

alrighty some pictures before i scoot off to school!

nugget loves to climb high high, not scared one! best thing is he can sleep in that position! dunno why i have such a retarded terrapin, just like 1 of the co-owner *ahem not me*



"i'm the king of the world"



i finally watched this with him last weekend at my house! looking forward to hsm3 in the theatres, yeah i know i am damn lag it's almost been a month!



the day before exams, he came over my house and had dinner with my family and i... for exam encouragement, he bought me my favourite choc and jelly beans from candy empire yay! and i keep munching when i am studying lol... i think i am going to save half of the choc and jelly beans and "return" the favour when it's his exams next week hahaha! optimize the candies! =p

good luck to su and me later!

No comments: