:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 01, 2008

.::Happy Happy 21st Birthday :)))::.

this entry is way outdated =p but better late than never so here goes! photos for my 21st birthday celebrations :)

threw a club party @ gotham penthouse clarke quay on 28th nov thanks to my sister :)))

baby stayed over at my house for that week and he bought royce chocolates for me before the party so that we can snack on it hoho

champagne nama chocs woohoo~ this chocolate is GOOD



i took eons to dress up and we had to take a cab in the end =p

the first 2 who came! candy & heidi klum... heidi klum guest appearance sia! too bad she didn't prepare for a runway show that day =p



babyyyyy... who unfortunately got sabo-ed on stage with me that night -_- we were SOOO embarrassed when we were made to kiss, and the worst thing was another uni friend / proj mate was there at gotham as well with her bf and friends... she recognized me on the stage and she messaged me: "happy birthday yf, nice kiss with ur bf ;)" i really almost died on the spot from embarrassment OMG



my sister... :))) she spent so much on my birthday that i felt so loved and guilty at the same time



uni sem 1 mates!



maly whom i haven seen since dunno when! so glad she made it despite her having exams the following week!



my favourite girlies!



how can i not take a shot with the BFF??? :))) she's a darling! i love her to bits okay!



we are now working together at great eastern coincidentally and i see her / have lunch with her almost everyday! *happy*



baby's colleague, jessica... she ordered me a flaming lambo, sabo-ed!



jadey and jessica!



baby's esp friends!



my jc classmates!



chocolate truffle cake from royale chocolate



su arrived just before the cake cutting and she's looking good yeah? heh



and she brought her pretty friend, jasmine, along!



1 last shot before they left!



sexy back!



sweet-looking babe!



love our colour combi!



and the camwhoring starts!



this is a real cui pic of us, i hate my bird face but this pic is funny! i really wonder what i was telling lianny at that time to have such an expression haha



and then i continued camwhoring with my favourite girls!



and bee bee decided to act cute



some of them stayed throughout the night until 5am and we all shared cab home after that... i was surprised i didn't get drunk or wasted at the end of the day heh... on the whole, it was a super super scandalous night but i shan't say more hahaha to protect their identities! =p

i was a happy happy girl for that night! thanks all for coming! :)))

woke up early the next day with baby even though we only slept at 6 7am... haha... we just nua around, eat, watch dvds and nap in the afternoon... his friend was getting married the following week and he went off for the stag night during the later part of the day hehe... and as for me, i went to meet lianny in town for dinner! we had ajisen and went to lido to chill at the starbucks!

i love this dog seriously, it's too cute to resist!



celebrated with mr bf on the actual day of my birthday :) took leave from work specially so that i can have the day free! hehe

at sengkang mrt



plaza sing



taking photo stickers at cine :) only on special occasion then he will oblige =p



christmas is coming!



we had our dinner at sushi tei :)



went to watch a movie after that... city of ember... not very nice :(

went TCC to look for lianny after that as she wanted to pass me my prezzies :) went off to starbucks with baby and lianny joined us again after she was done with her coursemates at TCC...



i totally LOVE the prezzies she gave me :))) she got me a damn pretty swarovski tinkerbell crystal necklace and the official twilight movie guide!!!!!! thanks darling!



and thanks also to the dearest bf :)))



thanks everybody for the prezzies that u guys gave me :) received some vouchers as well but not in the photo :)



thanks to my family as well: my parents for the ang pows and a 21st birthday makeover... sis and justin who threw the gotham party for me and got me the pair of pedro shoes... brother and joanne for the kate spade wallet...

my pretty tinkerbell necklace from lianny! the pics really dun do it justice!!! i am in love with tinkerbell necklaces and lianny knows me best!



my kate spade wallet from bro! i seriously love it cause i chose it myself hahaha :)))



and here are my birthday makeover photos :)



and the photos were made into a pretty album :)



i took photos of each page of the album but pardon the flash as i took it at night and there was not enough light =p



i am officially 21~ and i had a G-R-E-A-T birthday this year! :)))

No comments: