:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 14, 2009

.::Happy Birthday Mummy! :)))::.

my mum's birthday falls on valentine's day :) may she be happy and healthy always!

anyway, it was quite funny just now... for the past 1 week, i had been asking my mum everyday whether we will be celebrating her birthday by having dinner together on sat night, then she say no... so my fat bf (my new nick for him!) went ahead and booked a place for dinner on v day thinking that we will be free...

on friday night, my bro suddenly say wanna go eat on sat and celebrate my mum's birthday... when i told my fat bf, he straightaway got my mum on the phone and asked her for permission to "borrow" me for v day night and have dinner with him instead hahaha omg their conversation was hilarious...


he even promised my mum that we 2 will bring her to go eat another day and the disturbing thing (to me) is my mum was so charmed off her socks by him that she was smiling and laughing loudly throughout the phone conversation and she happily agreed...

first kylie and now my mum, my fat bf is evil! =x

No comments: