:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 23, 2009

.::Lesley Roy - Unbeautiful::.

this is 1 of my favourite songs recently... :) i love the lyrics, it's very sad! i think 1 of the top 10 worst feeling ever is to think that u had something precious in the 1st place and found out after some time that u are just being delusional all along... once you lost it, you might start wondering if it's your fault and is it that you are just not good enough... in my opinion, this song perfectly depicts that kind of feeling :)



Don't hang up, can't we talk
So confused it's like I'm lost
What went wrong, what made you go
Don't pretend you don't know
This is me I'm unchangable

When did we fall apart
Or did you lie from the start

When you said it's only you
I was blind, such a fool
Thinking we were unbreakable


It was you and me, against the world
And you promised me forever love
Was it something that I said
Was it something that I did
Cause I gotta know what made me unbeautiful

No comments: