:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 09, 2009

.::???::.

actually sometimes i also dunno what i am paying $18K for??? i hate my 3 years of university life and i dunno why i can't commit seriously to it... this is not me :( i wasn't like that in sec sch or in jc, so why did i became so lazy once i came to ntu?

what is wrong with me??? i have achieved nothing and i have nothing to be proud of. even up till now, i still detest talking in front of a group of people even though i am doing a business degree (where presentations are the norm)

i am nearing the end and i dun feel any sentiment towards the school AT ALL. i just can't wait to get out of there with my useless piece of paper worth $18K :( of which $15K comes from debt

this is seriously the worst phase of my 22 years life ever, have u ever been so unhappy before? was going to university a wrong choice for me?

i don't need you to understand cause i know nobody could, so please just leave me alone and stop rubbing it in

No comments: