:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

.::The Month of July::.

july is almost here! and it's gonna be an exciting month ahead hehe...

looking forward to my hk trip!

and my family + me are in the midst of a major project :) if nothing goes wrong, it should be done by end july... i will reveal more with pictures during month end! =D

another thing is from july onwards, my fyp mate will be working in the same department with me as 1 of my colleagues tendered her resignation recently and i referred my friend for the job which she successfully passed the interview teehee... yay one more lunch kaki and we can take the bus together to work cause we live near each other yippie~ plus i get a referral fee so double yay~ haha... can't wait for her to join the company this coming thursday!

now that i think about it, i have a busy busy week ahead! gotta collect my passport cause mine had expired and run other miscellaneous errands... bahz i am so tired everyday cause there seemed to be never-ending tasks to do both at work and at home...

been meeting him very little recently cause he's been busy... i only see him once fortnightly or sometimes just once in 3 weeks... sometimes, felt that it is unfair of him to treat me like this cause he didn't manage to handle some things well... communication and respect for each other is important but it seems to be lacking recently... not just on his part but perhaps on my part as well cause sometimes i just can't be bothered anymore...

it's sad that it had to come to this stage but we are trying to work things out now so see how it goes ba~

though it is very hard at times when i needed him, but i am thankful that i still have my friends and family with me all these while... been meeting up frequently with lianny pie and i love our girlie time together :) i am spending more time during weekends with my family as well especially with my sister and mummy heh :)

oh well, i gotta end abruptly cause i need to sleep right NOW lol tata~

i promise i will update a photo post as soon as i have the time to!

happy 3 half years to you, though you are away at orientation camp

No comments: