:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 20, 2004

.::I dId It!!!::.

hiyaz diary...

today woken up by the phone... yuan lai my sis took leave today... so she asked me out for lunch... then i bathe lo... then weile ask me zap some worksheets for him, johnson and kevin... so i went to the shopping centre opposite my house to zap for them... but the machine like spoil... only zap half page de... lolz... so no choice... i go my old house boon keng there to zap... cost me $12 and also 15 mins of my time... lolz~ then went to bus stop meet my sis... then we took bus to millenia walk... then we chatted on the bus... i love my sis to bits! then we went sushi tei at millenia walk to eat... the sushi there is nice... the sticky rice tastes nicer... =)

then sis and me walked to suntec... went shopping... we went to fila... then saw this jacket nice and bought it~ happy! but means my pay gone also~ lolz... then we continue walk walk lo... then met kev at G2000 pass him notes... then said bye to my sis and went to the cinema to look for johnson and weile... we bought tickets... watched ocean's 12... like shit... dunno wad it is talking about throughout the show... dunno is because i nv watched ocean's 11 or because i dunno how to appreciate... after the movie, we 3 juz stared at the screen and laugh... haha... then i realise those 2 guys dun understand the show also... lolz... then we went arcade to play... ^_^

then we met benson and we went cartel for dinner... then we talk rubbish and ate our dinner~ then until 9 lidat lo... then johnson left to meet his frens... benson and weile went to the sports shops at suntec to see see~ then went to the koi garden to feed the kois... then walked to citylink with them...

then i went off to meet my les partner chingz at pacific coffee company... =) really les with her le lolz... one day never see also cannot... so late le but we still arranged to meet... then sat there until 1040... hehe... and the sweet darling bought me this precious moments calendar that's so beautiful! i loved it! thanks chingz!

and at the coffee joint, i suddenly decided i wanted to tell him how i feel about him... and i finally told him ba... was scared and whiny about it at first~ but chingz gave me support and encouragement lo... haha... so relieved when i finally told him... ^_^ then my phone of all times had to go low batt at this time! haha... stupid sia... but anyway, it's late le... so went home lo... then charged my phone and on it back... and he replied me! hehe... he made me a happy and relieved gal~ now feel like big rock gone from my heart~ finally can get a good sleep tonight ba... ^_^

then watched tv... and now chatting with chingz dine mindy and johnson as well as blogging... think shall go le... tml still got work and meeting chingz at bugis to look for shoes before work~ =) oh ya... bought a bag with chingz on sunday... was damn happy about it... cause looking for a bag for quite some time le ba... haha... go le~ nitey~


[ThAnKs ThAnKs ThAnKs! I dUnNo HoW i CaN tHaNk U eNoUgH!!! =)]

No comments: