:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 09, 2005

.::DiM sUm::.

hiyaz diary...

today morning woke up and went for dim sum with my family... my parents and my 2 siblings... went to yan palace... not too bad i guess... i ate alot of egg tarts as they r my favourite in hong kong dim sum... but, had a stomachache after that... >_< and i beared with it until 3 plus cause i was at some stupid ceremony after dim sum and it's not nice to go to the toilet while everybody is sitting... sighz...

oh well, school had reopened for one week le i guess... had a relatively bad week cause i was almost late everyday and i had to sit cab to sch everyday and on some days, i still can't make it in time even by a cab... >_< lucky my CT nv comment much...

well... again, i had a lot of thoughts to blog when i started blogging juz now... but now, i dun feel like typing anything... >_<>

[FrEnS iS jUz A nIcEr WoRd FoR 2 pEoPLe WhO cAn'T bE iN LoVe AnD wOuLd U pLeAsE gIvE mE bAcK ThE cOuRaGe ThAt I NeEd To LiVe?]

No comments: