:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 30, 2005

.::ChInAtOwN::.

hiyaz diary...

today morning went to orchard with sis and my parents... we went to taka's sushi tei eat breakfast/lunch... then brother and my niece came to join us... had a very full meal... then went shopping cause wanted to buy new year clothes for my niece... went to paraon's metro... my niece is so cute! cause throughout the trip, she held on onto my hand... and tell me she very long nv see me le and that she misses me... dunno la, she's juz cute... =P then went to starbucks for a drink...

after that all of went to the supermarket at tekka shopping centre to get new year goodies and drinks... bought a full trolley of food... ^_^ gonna feed everybody who come to my house until they fat fat~ =P

then me and my parents went chinatown... bought new year sweets and kueh bahlu... then along the way, i ate bread and the sweet popiah... drank herbal tea... by that time ah, i already full like dunno wad le... then we went walk walk lo... squeeze here and there~ then mummy bought 2 cds for me... long time nv buy cds le... ^_^ then my legs aching... so we went home le...

then my house here de LRT start service le... so took LRT home... kinda faster than bus... then my parents went punggol plaza to eat dinner and i went home bathe... so now blogging... haiz, gotta go do maths homework le... if not tml kanna chased out of classroom by teacher... = go le~ bubbye!


[CaN u DuN pReTeNd As If NoThInG hAd HaPpeNeD? MayBe I shOuLdN't giVe U PrEsSuRe BuT u DuNNo HoW iT fEeLs...]

No comments: