:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 24, 2005

.::I m SoRrY::.

hiyaz diary...

agar agar update abt this week ba... very tired now so this entry wun be very long...

tuesday lao yu sheng with the class... quite fun but juz for that one minute...

then wednesday half day at school... then after school went home... then meet up with some classmates again to eat lunch... alot things happened but i dun really wanna blog abt it... juz wanna say sorry to all and i noe it's my fault... then chingz darling came to meet me also~ after that the big group of us went to watch movie... watched hide and seek... nice show... got a very twisted ending... i like~ most important is the company also! haha thanks chingz for watching the show with me... =)

today thurs... went chinatown early morning to eat dim sum with my parents, grandparents and auntie... then i walked around chinatown alone for abt one hour plus... then i reached tampines at 12 plus when actually i m meeting joyce and chingz dear at 2 pm and 430 pm respectively... lolz... so i walked around tampines alone also finding ways to entertain myself... damn bored... then went to burger king myself at ard 1 plus to study while waiting for them... then they some le lo... so all of us studied till 630 lidat... then went to eat pastamania... bleahz... then go home le...

then tml friday le! yay~ going to study again with chingz dear dear... =) then sat mal having a birthday party for her sister and she invited the class... but that one still not confirmed going yet anotz... hopefully, i can keep myself busy on sat even if i m not going to the party... cause i dun wan to spend it alone and bored... so ya...

haiz...

geez... till now i still feel bad for the thing that happened on wednesday... it's all my fault... and he did something which kinda hurt me... maybe that's the main reason y i m so bothered by that incident in the first place... sighz... y m i bothering so much!!! argh... i brought this upon myself...


[ThE rEaSoN iS sImPLe... BeCaUsE i CaRe AbOuT u...]

No comments: