:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 08, 2006

.::BuSy BuSy BuSy::.

hiyaz diary...

been so busy and tired from work this whole week that i dun even have the time and energy to come online... hee... finally the weekend is here and it's time to rest again!

during this whole week, only mon and fri was super good cause working at a busy booth and with someone i can talk a lot to... haha thurs was ok also but not as good as mon and fri... tues was the worse worse worse! the girl i working with keep pissing me off and it was so boring... wed is second in place... haha cause it was damn boring as well cause tio the ulu ulu booth, not much people one...


anyway why am i blogging about that... lolz i just re-read it and realized it doesn't really makes sense but nvm~

nana came down to find me and mavis for dinner on thursday! good to see her again!

dearie came down after he book out to find me and waited for me to knock off work... haha but it was rather funny cause it was meant to be a surprise but yet, i guessed it like days ago when he asked me the qn: "oh this week u work till what time ah..." lolz...

and the thing is he knows i knock off at 9pm but he still haven call me at 9pm... so i can't really confirm whether he is here at vivo but something is just telling me he's at vivo so i told the guy in charge i wanna work ot till 10pm so i can give dearie somemore time to come look for me... i'm just taking a bet... lolz... and yea, my gut feeling was right... haha... damn lame...

we went starbucks after that and talk talk... told him quite some stories... lolz...

i wanna go shopping tomorrow at vivo lehz though i already been to the place for consecutive 5 days so far... haa... but because i wanna do my christmas shopping and vivo has all the shops i want! heez... and there's late night shopping over there also tml! yay to shopping!

tired tired! nitey all!

No comments: