:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

.::WhAt A hEaDaChE::.

hiyaz diary...

10th Dec 2006 (Sunday)

went out with my siblings, kylie and mama... we went orchard to shop... there's a 20% discount at esprit for their members so we went there first... bought quite a lot of things there... the discount made it all rather worth the money!

afterwhich we went to crystal jade at taka for high tea... had my all time favourite sandwich there... ham and egg! served piping hot... ah heavenly!



then went meet dearie... walked around town and had dinner before he booked in... i spoilt his day i think with my bad mood...

11th Dec 2006 (Monday)

worked! time passed quite fast thankfully... =)

was asked to work this sat as they need people quite desperately... though i normally dun work on weekends for this job but got extra pay =) so i agreed... motivation is money $$$... hee money-faced...

christmas eve and christmas day was asked to work also... there's motivation in the financial sense as well so i said yes... can go countdown after work on christmas eve! hehe and get tired out the next day due to lack of sleep... 1 or 2 years ago, i remb some of my friends and i worked christmas also at marina mandarin... it was fun then... =)

am i greedy for money honestly? i felt quite bad after that cause i like made someone unhappy over this... if u're reading this, sorry okiez?

hey i am really touched by what u do for me and by the fact that u always think for me first... some things if u had not told me, i would had never knew it was because of me that u acted that way... and it made me realized how stupid and selfish i am... i think i take your good temper for granted and always bully u cause i assumed u wun fight back... i try not to bully u so often la next time! sorry!

oh did i mentioned i think dearie changed since he came back from obs... i can't pinpoint what it is exactly, just the overall feeling... like become nicer to me haha... and quieter! though i dunno him being quieter is due to obs changing his mindset or due to the fact that he got blocked ears from obs and can't hear clearly what people saying so can't talk much... haha!

12th Dec 2006 (Today)

never work today cause gonna register for modules next sem and that is what caused me my headache as mentioned in my nick... damn damn damn troublesome and a lot of problems with the registering system... so stupid!

my personalized time for registration is 12.30 pm and it's only 11.30 am now as i am typing this sentence... =( if not for this stupid thing, i can go out long ago! cause i have decided to go christmas shopping today! with my parents and kylie... but now they have to wait for me until i finish registering... sad!

somemore i got 3 main places to go today! with lots of things to do!

1. boon keng to develop photos
2. vivocity toy'r'us to buy toys for kylie as christmas prezzie, vivomart to see my bicycle, pull and bear to shop for clothes cause i saw a few pieces i like the other day, christmas shopping for sis's present at la senza i guess, christmas shopping for my friends
3. plaza singapura to see another bicycle i saw at carrefour the other day (couldn't decide between this bicycle and the vivomart one so have to ask my dad help me to compare which explains why i have to go vivo and ps on the same day with them)

and i got like 4 hours at most to finish doing number 2 & 3 cause the parents need to be back home by late evening to go for a meeting at tamp, how u tell me how! damn the registration! why my timing is so late!!! if not i can go out in the morning!

sighz! hope i get everything done by today! will blog more about today when i come back tonight! =)


and some random photos!

an an =)



photos i taken with my sis while attending our cousin's wedding last monday...



chingz darling bought me this box of chocs when she went for her holiday trip to hk and china! thanks!



bubbye all!

No comments: