:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 26, 2007

.::FaLsE dELuSiOn::.

hiyaz diary...

photos of my niece... taken on sunday...



so monday! went for econs tut... it was alright... nothing much interesting happened... went to dover to wait for chingz darling after that as she got a project meeting in school...

but she haven ended by the time i reached dover so she ask me to go to city hall's xin wang cafe to wait for her... brought my lappie along but there was a problem with my internet explorer so i can't surf the net... can only type out the stupid OB assignment due next week...

had this while waiting for her... walnut paste


she came around 5pm and we started eating! i was famished as there was no lunch for me today...

the place was cold brrrrr! we headed to suntec soon after and looked around for laptops and stuff~

headed home around 8 plus... stomach feeling damn uncomfortable all the while! sighz!

came home did the comm mgt stuff... dearie saved my life with the mozilla firefox application he sent me... cause my ie was still spoilt and i can't for hell fix it and do my school work...

haha and i got commented being a sucker by somebody whom i obviously cared a lot for... =( apparently, i am under some false delusion as well... oh wells~ none of the explanation got into my puny little empty brain... i am just plain dumb? whatever... i had never wanted u to stop talking so much and stop hurting me with your perfect little sentence and the not-making-sense-to-me & where's-the-link explanation... guess i spoilt everything... i am stupid! i am an idiot! i am just that kind of person to u! argh

the bright side is i channeled my strong emotions into finishing the whole damn comm mgt thing... which isn't exactly on my list of top priorities right now but i had already accepted the kind of irony life can throw u

this whole thing is one deep shit i am in that i think i might have a problem getting out of.

No comments: