:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 29, 2007

.::IkEa & GiAnT::.

hiyaz diary...

skipped school again today... =x

went to ikea & giant at tamp in the morning with mum and baby kylie...

headed to ikea first as i was looking for some storage box or compartment for my room to put all my favourite things! bags, storybooks and shoes! =) clothes are not counted cause i have a wardrobe for them already!

saw this $99 compartment drawers and i know that is it... =x i gotta have it! hehe...




but we headed for lunch first at giant and did grocery shopping! bought lotsa food and snacks! hehe... i love shopping at supermarkets!

bro came to drive us back home and we headed to ikea to buy the compartment drawers... =) it was damn heavy and he helped me carry it back home...

my bro keep asking me to assemble the thing myself when we got back home and i am not sure if i can do it... lolz... bro-in-law came to my house after that and somehow i managed to persuade him and my bro to do it for me! lolz... i helped in some way la... the assembling was fun!

yay! after packing it, i realized i still have a lot of space! cause i only put those books, shoes, dvds and bags that i like into the drawers... the others are being stashed someplace else... lolz... i think i am rather perfectionist! only my favourites can go into that drawer! =p

bags (some are being squashed underneath)



my favourite books & dvds



my favourite 6 pairs of shoes, the others are outside in the living room, i put moth balls in to prevent it from being stinky



so my point of the pictures is, since there's still space, i can buy more books, shoes, dvds and bags to make the drawers full! =) lolz... someone please stop me from shopping! i am such a airhead can...

oh wells! i am super pleased with the drawers! i wanna decorate it to make it become prettier! was thinking of spray painting it to blue and silver colour to match my room! and should i paste photos on it or just put lotsa photo frames on the top? lolz...


i am kinda obsessed with the drawers which i dun get why also... it's just drawers~ =x i have even decided to either name it "happywer" or "satisfactwer" the drawers of happiness or satisfaction as suggested by him... LOLZ so lame! help!

No comments: