:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 08, 2013

.::Johnson is Back!::.

Bf is back from Vietnam! :D *cues huge-ass picture of him* haha

Photobucket

Last weekend was his company’s incentive trip, so shiok, air tix, lodging and meals paid for, I am so jealous! He flew on the day of our monthniversary, shiok la he, go have fun while I am stuck in sg. But I had a not too bad weekend without him as well =p I guess absence makes the heart fonder, but I will very much rather be the one jetting around and he stuck in sg HEHE. I am more wanderlust than him la!

Photobucket

We met up on Thursday night before he jet off and I got a surprise prezzie! Horoscope rilakkumas!!! They are so cuteee *squeezes* I cannot stop touching the Leo’s fur cause so soft hahaha… Saving this for the new house, wrapping them up until then!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday dinner was at Oosters, white wine mussels!!! Round 1 of drinks at Oosters before 2nd round with the girlfriends at Switch! the boscoli fruit beer and pear rekorderlig from oosters is good!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Surprisingly, Johnson’s friends agreed to join us at Switch even though they knew he is not going, we girls happily bypassed Johnson and arrange with his friends ourselves haha sorry baby~ But I am happy that his guy friends can get along well with my girlfriends *beams*

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Switch is awesome as always. The live band was so good that night with our favourite singers and the crowd is more on that day, teehee. We even witnessed a surprise proposal! The sweet guy planned beforehand to go on stage and sing a song for his gf. After the song, he walked down and proposed to his gf there and then, the whole crowd was cheering. Awww very sweet when you see it in real life, I thought such things can only see from Facebook haha :)

Photobucket

And I managed to find Johnson’s belated V day prezzie last week while he is away! Have been searching on a few occasion but always went home empty-handed, I am really bad at buying presents. I’ve thought of a nice pen for his work but can’t find anything that caught my eye. He mentioned that he needed a more sporty watch as he keep scratching his more formal watch when he went for reservist in Jan. So my sis was at OG and saw some nice ones. She called me to drop by and this Nautica watch caught my eye. Just nice blue for police officer HAHA match his reservist uniform leh! He can now use this for police reservist every year and also for gym + sports *pats myself on the back* gave it to him when i picked him from the airport, yay surprise successful!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

On the shopping front, me found a shop at lucky plaza which sells super cute polaroid films! A lot of characters to choose from, Garfield, Toy Story, Rilakkuma, Minnie Mouse etc., spoilt for choice. They are $15 per box, not much diff from online shops so I bought a Garfield! I love the rilakkumas but I still have 2 boxes of that at home. Hehe time to whip the polaroid camera out more often!

Photobucket

Me also lemming for this Melissa x Pedro Lourenco heels after trying it at Taka!!! Most likely getting the pink one, it’s so lovely! My soft spot for Melissa shoes really not good for my pocket haha…

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Signing off with some cute drawings from HJ Story, have been following the FB page and the drawings are so cute!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: