:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 08, 2004

.::2 nEw LeAvEs!::.

hiyaz diary...

today school quite ok ah... gp lesson finally finished watching the movie le... hehe =) the movie is nice! then horz... nothing much la basically... juz that the day passed very quickly and it is quite slack ba...

then went home... lazed around... =D the piggy instinct in me... hehe... then chatted with johnson and him lo and they made me so happy! think they did not do well for mid years... bleahz... then both of them promised me will jia you and work hard from now on during yesterday night... then juz now he chatting to me ah... then he told me he dun feel like going sch tomorrow... then i say u win le... then he said something which surprised me... he say "but then i promise someone to work hard, so i will go" haha... can u imagine how happy i am???!!! cause he kept his promise to me and finally decided to work hard... haha... then before chatting with him, i was chatting with johnson... normally he sure playing game de... then today he actually told me he studying... i really stunned seh! =p happy ba... cause he nv broke his promise to me... =D lolz... very dumb i know... =P

shall go watch tv le... whee! bubbye~


[ThAnKs FoR kEePiNg Ur PrOmIsE~ U mAdE mY dAy ToDaY! =)]

No comments: