:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 11, 2004

.::TiReD::.

hiyaz diary...

i m backz from the hospital... intially thot stay one day only but in the end the doctor say my sister cannot be discharged on the 1st day so i stayed with her in the hospital for the 2nd day also lo... by the time i reached already 7.30 pm le... sister still in operation room... so we juz waited outside till about 8 plus... then she out le... look so pale... = bleahz then went back her room lo... too many of her friends around... = crowded! then sianz lo... so i was sitting in the room's sofa when suddenly johnson messaged me to ask me how is my sister cause he knows my sis in hospital... then he very nice worz, he pei me sms cause i might be bored... and that's very nice of him... =) so that's basically how i spent my first day at the hospital...


then next day, the hospital's service very good... the nurses whole day serve me food even though i not patient... breakfast, lunch, tea break and dinner... = somemore got menu de... haha... i at home also nv got such good service... tea break somemore... piangz... but the lunch is nice! nicest meal! roast chicken with potato wedges, bread, apple juice, fruits, soup... every meal also so many things to eat... buay tahan ah... last time thot hospital food sucks de... haha... then my sis most ke lian... doctor dun let her eat... only can drink water... so she can only see the nurse bring me food for every meal... she then is patient lehz!!! not me!!! lolz... for me is like in chalet sia, not hospital... haha!

i go take a nap le... very tired... =D bubbye...


[Is ThE iDeA tOo FaR-fEtChEd?]

No comments: