:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 26, 2004

.::InTeR-hOuSe GaMeS::.

hiyaz diary...

today is my sch de inter house games... then cause jenny got join bball, so i stayed back to see see lo... the girls' team won! yay~ 44-0 haha... atrocious! then our class de guys also got play in the guys' team and they won also! double yay~ then the matches very exciting... cause the scores are sooooo near! then very kan cheong lo! i was there "oh no!!!", "dun score!!!", "go, *wHoEvEr*" when nearing the end of match... then my cg rep suaned me... say me very kan cheong ask me relax... (-_-|||) but i admit, i m indeed uptight... then nearing the end of the match, wahz! exciting sia... our team was like 1 point lagging... then a classmate got a 3 pointer in... then the opponent team also got a 3 pointer in next... then my class de 2 guys scored 2 more 3 pointers... then we are clapping like mad... and finally we won!!! yesh! happy sia... then me and jenny was like ^5-ing johnson and him happily... then after that, keep getting good news... my house de netball, volleyball and dunno wad else also won... yay yay... 3 cheers to callisto!

then drag drag until 8.45 pm then left school... went to white sands with johnson, jenny, felix and one of johnson's friend... watched them eat their dinner... me had the iced milo there... very nice... =) then now i m here to blog lo... really happy... ^^ shall go do some homework le... bubbye and nitey bloggy...


[GrEaT gAmE! jIa YoU fOr ThE nExT fEw MaTcHeS! =)

No comments: