:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

.::EiLeEn'S wEdDiNg DiNnEr::.

hiyaz diary...

today morning and noon nothing much ba... spent my time at home studying... then at night went to amara hotel for wedding dinner... my sister's colleague eileen's wedding! cause my whole family is on quite good terms with her so she invited all of us... eileen looks so pretty! and their wedding photos are so sweet... haha but i guess every newly-wed is also lidat de ba? sweet and romantic at the start... after that what will happen nobody know also... =x but still i give them my deepest blessings... =)

come to think about it, i also long time never attend a wedding dinner with my whole family le... including my sister and bro-in-law... haha this time it's really everybody... =) and we juz talk at the table... the feeling cannot be described ba... i love to have dinner with everybody in my family on those special occasions like birthdays, father's day, mother's day etc... it's a time when i am thankful for that fact that i have them... we may not be a perfect family... but it's enough already... how do u really define what is a perfect family anyway... wad really matters is every member and the heart!

okiez enough of crapping le... go le~ nitey~

No comments: