:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 17, 2005

.::SeOuL gArDeN::.

hiyaz diary...

yesterday was a weird day for me~ hehe... by the time night comes, i was super hyper~ and can't even get to sleep... slept at around 2... haha maybe happy till hyper le ba... ^_^ ah but just happy...

today morning woke up went to school again for chem lessons! today lesson also quite slack... spent most of the time talking to my powerpuff gang... =) and slack! hehe then after school went tampines to meet chingz darling... i was quite bored while waiting for her so i went ntuc walk walk... haha like auntie eh... =p then she same le then went seoul garden to eat~ hmmm... this time nv eat alot as compared to last time... dunno y also... got full quite fast... but i still enjoyed myself... =) thanks dear! then jiu went home though i dun feel like going home so early... cause like a bit sianz ah... but can't find anything to do also... so no choice...


then came home dunno y i became hardworking~ lolz... i washed both my shoes, my school bag and another bag... haha and i mopped floor for mummy... changed my bedsheets too and threw it into the washing machine with my uniform... haha... sorta feel accomplished after finishing all that... =p

okiez now slacking again... haa... go off le~ nitey... =D

No comments: