:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

.::MiNd In A wHirL::.

hiyaz diary...

today morning went back school for chem lesson... damn slack today ah... go through transition elements tutorial only... 1130 jiu can go le when lesson is supposed to end at 12... then after school initially planned to go subway eat with joanne... but in the end, we saw the guys and they persuaded us not to go subway... so we went han's instead... then eat le jiu went home le...

okiez, then came home slack... nv study at all... =( have been watching "The Notebook" on dvd... very sweet show! and rachel mcadams is quite sweet looking! then today mama cooked curry fish for dinner... then dip with bread... yummy manz! makes me all the more wanna learn cooking! haha hopefully, one day i can cook for my family and friends! ^_^

honestly dunno where r things leading to right now... everything is like juz whirling around in my mind... and i m tired of analyzing! wad i need is answers... but i dunno how to get them... =( but i told myself, i will juz cherish the way things are now... i dun wan to have regrets again... at least in the future, i can at least assure myself that i had made the best out of it instead of taking it for granted... and actually, i believe, it is all a matter of choices... since i made the choice, then i guess i will be ready for any consequences... and i will have no one to blame but myself... yes i know all this... but still can't help doubting myself on whether i m able to face reality when the truth really comes... maybe no one will understand ba... but it's ok... i m juz crapping to myself...


on a happier note, going to seoul garden with chingz darling on friday! i can't wait!!! cause i can talk all sorts rubbish with her again... =D

hmmm... quite tired now... shall go lie on bed rest rest le though i feel quite guilty for not doing any work... sighz... nitey~

[I hAvE gOt So MuCh To SaY tO yOu RiGhT nOw... So MuCh To AsK yOu... BuT i DuNnO wHeRe To StArT... dUn LeAd Me On If YoU dUn MeAn AnYtHiNg Ya... I dUnNo If I cAn DeaL wItH iT... i Am ScArEd...]

No comments: