:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

.::ShIttY dAy::.

hiyaz diary...

today had a shitty day... because of the rain, things planned for today seemed to go haywire... and thanks to some misunderstandings, i got pissed, some people got pissed, everyone is pissed... and i flared up... angry at that point in time and it's just because of some lame misinterpreted information... irritated at myself after that manz... cause it's totally unwanted for...

but had to pretend everything is fine and went shopping with the guys for their prom clothes... i m feeling sianz the whole day but nooooo~ have to laugh and smile... GREAT

oh to add to things... sis-in-law came back today... think she had always hated my dog... but today is the extreme manz... today when she come back, my dog is zooming around crazily to welcome them... then as she went into the room, she slammed the bag at my dog... HELLO!!! is there a need for that??? super shocked at first manz... and after that i m even more irritated at her to add on to my pissed off mood... isn't that great too! in case u still haven figure it out, i dun appreciate my dog being treated this way! u can hate him, scold him or hit him with a cane since it's my dog's fault for zooming around crazily in the first place... but i really dun think slamming him in the face with ur bloody bag is adequate behaviour...

THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO MADE MY LIFE GREAT TODAY now juz stop making my life great alright? i thank you in advance

No comments: