:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 19, 2005

.::SwImMiNg AnD tEnNiS::.

hiyaz diary...

went for lunch at orchard with sis bro mum and niece... =D it has been so long since i went out with my family... then after lunch we shopped around for awhile... then went to fort canning to swim! my bro-in-law came to join us too... then tried to teach my niece how to swim... but failed... =x think i m a bad teacher... lolz... but i think she had fun nonetheless... haha... then after that bro tried to teach her... and i went off to slack with sis in another pool...

after that all of us went jacuzzi... think my niece enjoyed that the most... haha she was laughing throughout and keep telling us very fun... she's so cute at that point in time... =p

then went for a quick shower and played tennis! bro me sis and bro-in-law... so lame la... cause the first ball i hit i hit it out into the jungle... =p and the ball is lost forever... lolz... throughout the game, we keep hitting the tennis balls out into the jungle... lolz... got a few times we also hit it over the other side where the pool is... lolz... lame sia... then have to ask the people swimming to help us pick up the ball... then after that only left me sis and bro in law cause mummy they all left le... played till 7 plus... then went to shower again...


then we 3 went for dinner... i felt like light bulb... haha... then after that they brought me to eat ben and jerry's ice cream... blissfully delicious... =p

went home around 10 plus... super tired... my niece staying at my house for the night... so i went home slack with her and watched her play maplestory... =p then we went to sleep around 3 am... both of us squeezed on my bed together... =p i love my niece! lolz... okiez...

i wonder why some tears are so easy to keep them from falling but some tears are so hard... go le~

No comments: