:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 24, 2005

.::SwImMiNg AgAiN::.

hiyaz diary...

today went swimming again with mindy... went to tamp swimming pool at first but it's closed for upgrading... super sianz =( cause the sun is scorching and we are melting... so we took cab to downtown east to swim instead... nice weather, nice pool... first time swam so much cause normally go swim i always very slack... =x but this time round never slack as much...

after that she came my house... we had dinner together with my mummy...

then both of us went to compass point to shop... hmmm never buy anything though...

shan't elaborate much about the night cause it is not something happy... can't really sleep at night so thought about things... realised all along it's my fault ba... instead of complaining, maybe i should try to learn to forgive and forget... be more understanding towards my sis-in-law too... since i can't change the environment to suit myself, then i shall change myself to suit the environment... so, i must ren3!!! yeahz... now i feel real bad for complaining for the past few days... time to change... shall not bother others le and make a nuisance of myself... i will deal with it alone...


--it's so hard to trust you anymore--

No comments: