:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 13, 2006

.::NiCe RoUnD mOoN::.

hiyaz diary...

expected today to be tiring cause got 3 tuition assignments but actually still ok ba...


also realised today is friday the 13th but my day is not very unlucky ba...

went to mac eat lunch alone in the afternoon... dun ask me why suddenly i did that... i myself dunno too... haha... just got that urge to do it... well, everyone is with company at mac but i didn't really felt out of place... it's quite alright in fact... got a message from dear while i was there and was quite glad =)

then went for tuition ba... ermmm, shan't say much except that it wasn't a very happy tuition... put me in quite a sad mood... the mum dislikes me i think and the boy tell me the mum always dun like his tutors and he had already changed 8 tutors le... i m like 8~ that's alot ba... haha i think it's going to be 9 soon and that's me! bahz... hopefully can at least survive a month ba so that i can at least get my pay~ *pRaYs HaRd*

after that went to the library to borrow some books... though the comp is fixed le, but nowadays also not much people online de... no one to chat with... and there is a limit to what u can do on the net... i do get bored ba... =x no dvds watch recently too cause mama never rent... so ya basically i have nothing to do so trying to start reading again~ dunno why but after the trip to the library, i cheered up slightly... =)

then went home slack a bit cause still got some time before my next tuition at 6pm... this one nothing much ba but it's hard trying to teach a primary 1 =x

then went to another tuition assignment at 8pm directly after that... haha my favourite tuition kid... =) cause he actually ask me questions when he dun understand... so is like there's this interaction between us and i like it that way... instead of not understanding but not asking and pretending to understand... that defeats the purpose of my job right~ so ya... that cheered me up even more...

then walked out cause the place quite ulu and far from the bus stop ba... and i saw the sky with the nice round moon~ it seemed so near and it's just pretty la... =) then i realised today is the 15th day of the lunar month so it's round~ =) very nice... haha then that put me in good mood le... mood swing ya~ =x and dunno why, seeing the moon made me miss him... =( but ya, i am getting used to it le... not as sad anymore! =) not as pathetic as last week i shall say =p

today didn't talk much to him cause he got other things to do and not much time left before lights out ba... but ya, i really appreciate the fact that he makes the effort to call me every night and message me whenever he can even though it might just be that short while... thank you worz... =)

okiez, seems like my little unborn niece got some trouble... hopefully she will be fine inside her mummy's stomach... don't give up! must fight to live on! will know how everything goes on mon ba...

tired le... nitey all~

No comments: