:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

.::BoReD::.

hiyaz diary...

blogging from my roommate's laptop... =( today finally one night no tuition cause i cancelled it... but sorta nothing to do in hall also...

tv must go down lounge room watch of which i m lazy to do so... so can only read in my room lo or do homework... but everything just seemed boring la... just had dinner alone in the room... takeaway... =( sad sad sad! no one accompany me lehz! most of my friends in sch not staying in hall so no choice eat dinner alone...

ah these few days have been tiring as usual... travelling here and there for tuition and school... i need more hours! lolz but who doesn't need that sometimes...

i miss my old friends and dearie! =(

trying to kill time by blogging but apparently i got nothing to blog about... lolz! bubbye! i shall go watch singapore idol if the tv is on that channel in the lounge room! hee...

No comments: