:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 05, 2006

.::PaCkInG & uNpAcKiNg::.

hiyaz diary...

today made a trip to the hostel to put my stuff inside... got 8 plastic bags full of things... =x fortunately, sis drove me and mum there and they helped me unpack... =)

we reached there around 5 plus and i brought them around to see see and changed the bedsheets and stuff...

i haven seen my roommate yet but she seems really nice... she cleaned the whole room and i didn't even need to do anything except clean the top cupboard... basically, she washed the curtains, aired the matresses, mop the floor, wipe the window grilles, fan, walls, shoe rack, shelves, drawers etc... i felt SO bad for not doing anything except clean the top cupboard... can't wait to meet her and thank her!

we left at around 7pm and then went off to eat zi char with my bro in law joining us~

went my house after that and we played mahjong... i slept after that, woke up halfway and still so sleepy now!

i am moving in to hostel tomorrow! sch is starting on monday... wish me luck! =p nitey all...

No comments: