:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

.::HoStEL::.

hiyaz diary...

today went to my hostel to collect my keys... the room okok la... simple enough... nothing much to say but it stinks when i went in due to lack of ventilation i think cause close the doors and windows for too long...

my roommate left me a note on my board! hee hope i will get to see her soon~ her name is dorothy...

after that went visit my dog at my auntie's house with my mum... he looks SOOO cute! =) i am really very very glad to see that he is adapting well to his new home... i have not seen him for exactly 4 months already!

then went chinatown with mum to get some stuff for the hostel like toiletries and stuff la... we had dessert first and all of it tasted so yummy... she had walnut paste, i had almond paste and we shared a water chestnut kueh~ nice nice nice!

went for tuition at night after that and that's it for my day today... a bit sad at night but well i guess it will pass soon~ nitey all~


[HaPpY 7 MoNtHs DeArIe]

No comments: