:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 25, 2007

.::Crystal Jade::.

hiyaz diary...

it's monday afternoon... not working today so have some time to blog about the weekend...

woke up early on sat to head to the doctor cause my burn wound is hurting quite badly... before that, i went compass point for bk's breakfast... been quite some time since i ate that... yummy!

anyway, at the doctor's, i wasn't even in the consultation room for 2 minutes before he sent me off with some antiseptic cream... just tell me dun burst the blister, apply the cream and maybe there will be some scarring... sighz... damn sad when i heard that... almost wanna cry in front of the doctor... so pathetic...

was feeling damn down after that, i dun wan some damn scar on my leg... wanted to call dearie but i know he's at sentosa and wun hear his phone ringing... =( moreover, he didn't even contact me the whole morning to see how i was... felt like shit cause there's nobody i can call for reassurance... RAR~

he did message me around 3 plus and called me... but i didn't felt like picking up his calls... kinda evil but mood was damn shitty already...

still refused to pick up his call at 8 plus... i know i am being damn stubborn... i am not angry at him, is just dun feel like talking to him... he messaged me and said that he is going to my house to find me... then i am like -_-~ i am not even at home... so he travelled back to boon keng cause i was there... met him for a short while only though before cabbing back home with my family...

sucky saturday...

sunday brunch with my parents and sister at taka's crystal jade xiao long bao la mian... i had been feeling hungry since 10pm last night so my appetite was not too bad! we had 2 bowls of noodles in minced meat sauce, xiao long bao, fried mantou, ma po dou fu & some chicken in hotpot thingy... only took photos of the ma po dou fu and the chicken...



went shopping after that though my leg cannot really make it... just gotta limp around... went for the mango sale!!! hee, but nv buy anything... but my parents bought $20 plus worth of bread from crystal jade bakery while my sis and i were shopping at mango... my sis has got this $20 voucher from there so my parents put it to good use... the bag of bread and confectionery was so heavy...

went paragon to look for arnott's teddy bear biscuits cause i bought it there last time... but they said it's out of stock already... so sis got this for me instead... it's teddy bear biscuits also but with white choc dip! my mum say i still like little kid eat teddy bear biscuits... haha...



my sis suggested to take photo stickers again at heeren... this time there's my dad too... it's so amusing i tell u trying to take photo stickers with my parents...

i drew the crown on my daddy's picture... hehe... my mum loves the way it looked so much and she couldn't stop laughing at it...



more shopping after that and i bought this dress that costs only $17!

headed to novena's square 2 around 4pm... bought a ring that i like alot! saw this lady wearing something lidat last week and i couldn't stop thinking about it... then my sis bought it for herself on saturday without knowing i had been looking for this ring... when she showed me, i was super excited and asked her to bring me to the shop to get 1 also! hee...

met him at novena together with my sis and mum... saw taliya working at 1 of the shops there!

sis treated all of us to waffles and banana crepe... shared the crepe with him... it's so crispy! but it lacks ice cream or it will be perfect, haha~

then he asked me to go to his relative's wedding dinner at night with his family... but i am dressed in shorts and with no makeup on... -_-~ my mum and sis keep asking me to change into the new dress i bought earlier on & go with him...

they even walked around with me happily to look for a white tube top to go with the dress and made him pay for it... haha, dunno why they so enthu and keep pushing me to go... sis even lend me the necklace she is wearing and swopped shoes with me cause her shoes are more suitable for the dress...

anyway this is the dress with the tube top... (pic is taken after i went home)



met up with his parents at dhoby ghaut and walked to the legends fort canning where the wedding dinner was being held at... 1st time attending a wedding dinner with him... hehe... talked about a lot of things throughout the dinner...

outdoor wedding



the couple, the bride is kinda pretty... groom not bad also! think they are quite compatible in terms of looks!



champagne pouring



the newly bought ring! some beads and pearls are being hidden... slightly bigger in real life... it makes a nice dangling sound... haha



my evil smile!



today morning was spent at chinatown with my parents, grandparents and auntie... we had dim sum for brunch... walked around chinatown after that and bought finger food to munch on whenever we saw something that looks yummy... bought a garnier blemish pen and facial cleanser from people's park complex while mum bought shampoo and hair treatment stuff... we are all vainpots!

my grandparents and auntie left after that... my parents, kylie and i headed to vivocity... mum bought this cleo-recommended sally hansen nail polish colour for me... there's a 30% discount... i hope the colour will turn out nice on my nails... lolz...

we went candy empire after that to look for the arnott's teddy bear biscuits again cause i remember candy empire has it as well... and i found it! =) it's quite yummy!



i hope the teddy bear biscuits with white choc dip bought yesterday at paragon will taste as nice as this!

went to giant for grocery shopping and bought a toy for kylie from toys'r'us before heading home... haha the feeling of knowing there's no tuition waiting for me for the rest of the day is so shiok! =)

time to nua the rest of my monday night away~ bubbye!

No comments: