:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 08, 2007

.::LaZy FrIdAy::.

hiyaz diary...

i had a lazy lazy friday today!

as mentioned in the previous entry, did not go for work today! haha...

totally nua at home... surf the net, blog, read a book & watch tv... =)

he called me early in the morning to tell me my results... i asked him yesterday to check for me cause i thot i going to work today and my workplace can't use the internet... i was so relieved i don't have to retake stats the next sem! haha...

he told me he will come over to my house after he knock off to visit me cause he knew i am a bit sick... but by the time he came, i am feeling slightly better already... my fever had subsided and the pain in my neck had went away~ hee!

and of course i didn't totally slack the noon away... when i knew he was coming, i cooked porridge! lolz~ make him suffer with me, must eat porridge! =p it was meant to be a surprise though...

he called me around 6pm and told me he's at punggol plaza... i am like shit i haven bathe... he asked me if i wanted any food and even wanted to buy porridge for me! i am like oh no please dun buy porridge haha... i just said my house got food... so chui! i can't plan anything well lolz...

i went to bathe and he's already here when i came out from the bathroom... haha... he played with baby kylie the whole time... they looked so cute together =)



he bought me liang teh and i showed him what i cooked for us to eat... hehe...

i had to admit i did quite a bad job cause i can't get both century and salted eggs from the market... so i used the salted eggs that my mum made herself at home which actually is not ready yet till another 1 - 2 weeks... hence, it's not very salty still... and i had to do away with the century egg...

then i overestimated the amount of rice and i underestimated the amount of minced meat to put in... lolz... so it's alot porridge with little minced meat! i like to have minced meat in every spoon of porridge i eat! my estimation failed badly! haha...

oh well at least the porridge is not just plain porridge... i added LOTS of chicken soup for flavour! hee~

by the time we sit down and eat with kylie and my mum, i got not much appetite already... lolz... but i am super hungry now in fact! cause i got no bread at home to eat... that goondoo however finished the big bowl of porridge i gave him! give him credit for finishing everything... *cLaPz CLapZ* hee~

he stayed till around 930pm before he went home... thanks for coming over after work to accompany me! =)

i wanna get well soon! so i can go around di-siaoing people! lolz...

and i am glad we decided to start everything afresh! =)

No comments: