:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 29, 2004

.::BrOtHeR's WeDdInG::.

hiyaz diary...

today is brother's wedding... woke up at 6 plus... then bathe and sis made my hair for me... then changed and go and fetch bride le... oh well, i guess it's true when they say girls are most pretty on their wedding day... then after that the bride's friends made my brother drink milo with a egg inside before they let him in... disgusting drink... and he still have to sing... haha... quite funny... then went to punggol mrt to take some photos... ok i know it's a weird place to take photos but cause it was raining la... cannot take at those outdoor nice nice places...

then went back to punggol house... had breakfast there... after that slacked at home until 4 plus... watched the dvd hot chick with my sis... then 4 plus prepare for the banquet dinner... reached pan pacific hotel and met mindy there... my bro invited her also... then went up to the hotel room to rest awhile... sis ordered a club sandwich and fries from room service and it tastes so good man!!! but it's expensive also... $21 for juz a sandwich with fries... then went to the ballroom le... be receptionist with my sister while mindy is the usher... haha... then dinner commence... it's very interesting to watch the banquet staff working cause it's like last time i also work before mahz... so i juz find it interesting... then whole night took alot of photos on the digital cam with my sis, bro-in-law, mindy... haha... practically took 100 plus photos... then we didn't eat much of the courses also... busy walking in and out and talking... rubbish de... then stayed at the hotel for the night with the newly weds, their close friends and mindy... slept at 4 plus though we are dead beat...

next morning which is saturday, mindy went to my house... then juz slacked at my house... about 4 pm lidat, we went to bugis with my sis and mom... mindy brought them to a place to eat dessert... nice... then shopped at bugis... after that we went suntec city... went to eat marche together... had pizza, calamari, mango crepe and waffle ice cream... oh manz, i love the ice cream waffle... they rocks... but everything at marche also tastes nice... then shopped somemore at suntec... then me and mom went to kovan to rent hong kong serials... then went home le lo...

shall go watch my show now le... bubbye~


[WhY iS iT tHaT u HaVe SuCh A bIg EfFeCt On My MoOd? I fEeL sO uSeLeSs FoR i M uNaBLe To EvEn CoNtRoL mY oWn MoOd...]

No comments: