:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

.::SpRaInEd LeG::.

hiyaz diary...

today had pe... then played basketball with my class... today fun ba... cause at least never feel extra in the court... the guys also keep passing to us girls even we can't really play well ba... haha... and i sprained my leg... sighz... and we girls violent towards each other during the game... i accidentally scratched my cg rep... hehe... then she always snatch my ball from behind!!! then in the end, we always pull my cg rep's hand dun let her get the ball... haha... foul sia! but no hard feelings ba... then played for like 2 periods... skipped physics and gp lecture cause we all dun feel like going... after that had pw... *wAd'S nEw?* then went home... somehow too tired, so slept on the sofa while still in my uniform... -_- and my leg seems to be hurting even more after i bathe... sighz... morning still can walk normally, but now is officially limping... long time nv sprain leg le... haha...

watched one whole night of tv today... the new show at 9 pm on channel 8 seems to be quite nice... ^_^ and now channel 8 is showing one more new show, romancing hong kong... looks nice... go and watch le... bubbye~


[DuN wAn To SeE tHe TrUtH La... TeLL mE tHiNgS aRe nOt WhAt I tHiNk It Is...]

No comments: