:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 28, 2004

.::LaSt DaY oF tErM::.

hiyaz diary...

today rained!!! argh~ and my last pe lesson of the year is juz gone lidat.. damn... still thought can play ball de... sighz... last pe lesson also dun allow me to play with my class... sad manz... =( then skipped a few lectures cause i wasn't really in the mood to go for lessons la... stayed in a classroom for the rest of the day with joyce...

then had pw in the afternoon... -_- practiced a bit for op ba... boo... my part is like less than 5 minutes... sighz... troublesome la... still have to write a 5 minute speech and all that... then he drew on my hand with a pen... -_- after that he said will wash my hand for me after pw... and he did... he juz held my hand and use a tissue to wipe it... oh manz... embarrassed like hell... he held my hand!!! and today is 28th again le... 1 more month... sighz...

and brother getting married tml le... hopefully, i can get to sleep today cause i will need energy tomorrow... bubbye...


[CaN YoU fEeL mY hEaRt BeAtInG aNd HeAr mY bReAtHiNg? ThEy ArE StiLL gOiNg On All bEcAuSe Of YoU...]

No comments: