:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 24, 2004

.::I aM a PiG!::.

hiyaz diary...

i feel like a pig today! =) but a happy pig... ^_^ went out at around noon with my mom, sis, bro and sis-inlaw... dropped my mom off at ang mo kio... then went to eat bak kut teh and minced pork noodle with the others at balestier... juz had some bak kut... nice... after that went orchard shopping with my sis... bought 2 giordano shirts... then walked somemore... then went marche eat waffles and crepes... their ice cream is still as good as ever manz... then shopped around heeren and og... after that walked to dhoby ghaut... decided to rest awhile... so went to cafe cartel... had some garlic herb bread which tasted like pizza... then just sat there while waiting for my bro in law to join us for dinner... had mushroom and ham pasta and some soft shell crab with prawns thingy... pig~ after that still drank the oreo minty milkshake... oh my god!!! that drink is heavenly!!! and i m still a happy and bloated pig... then anyhow walk around ba... my bro in law then drove me home... and he gave me his samsung phone which i dunno why... but since he give me then take lo... hiakz~

and it's again back to school tml... oh my god... sianz~ lessons lessons lessons... -_- that's all for now... bubbye~


[FoR yOu, I wOuLd TaKe ThE LaSt fLiGhT oUt...]


No comments: