:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 12, 2007

.::BuGiS::.

hiyaz diary...

muddle-headed me forgot to bring my phone out today and i only realized it when i reached punggol mrt station la... damn so have to head back home and get it... and in the end, had to take train to outram and take a cab to school from there... costs me 15 bucks... ARGH... could had spent the money elsewhere on more worthwhile things... if not for the stupid econs quiz, think i would had just skipped school...

went to meet him at bugis after lessons today...

woke up early today to cook for him and planned to give him a surprise but things were not what i expected la! made me so pek cek!

went kino to buy 2 books for him before meeting him, i hope he likes them...

we met after that and went to mos burger to get a seat while he eats... hee, i got cook steamed egg but unfortunately, i think i anyhow swing the paper bag and it turned to mush... and is kinda disgusting... =x so er xin

went shopping after that... bought quite some stuff...

dinner at v8 cafe after that and shopped somemore...

then we went to play pool... home sweet home after that~

and i only realized now we nv take any photos together... just individual ones... damn! shouldn't had headed back to take my phone cause at first i was still contemplating whether to go back home to get my phone while i was at punggol mrt... and one of the reasons i told myself why i should go back and take my phone is to use it to take photos... SIGHZ, i think i am BLOODY STUPID

No comments: