:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

.::HaPpY cHiNeSe NeW yEaR::.

hiyaz diary...

happy chinese new year to all! =)

17th Feb 2007 (Saturday) CNY Eve

had a reunion lunch... went out in the late evening with dearie...

went ps to catch a movie first... we watched just follow law... the movie was ok...

went chinatown after that...

saw chingz darling and her bf! hehe... so qiao ah! chinatown so big and crowded we still can meet dao lo =p saw a uni tutorial mate also with her family...

we bought some cny goodies, muah chee and jelly! hehe... it was really quite worth it cause they were going at cheap prices! there was this irritating china woman though, super kiasu, keep pushing us! feel like smacking her honestly

on nel train to chinatown



at chinatown after getting our stuffs



went home early this year =) reached home just nice 12am haha...

18th Feb 2007 (Sunday) CNY Day 1

woke up at around 9am and prepare to go visiting!

went soka centre first before heading to my grandmother's house...

ate a lot rubbish there cause i didn't had breakfast hehe...

went to some old neighbour's house after that and thereafter, to another relative's house

home after that! every year it's the same old houses we visit~

this cny is the 1st time my baby niece is spending with us! she looked so cute in her traditional costume! the pics are a bit blurrish though cause she kept moving about and refused to let me take a proper pic of her!



stayed at home for the rest of the day to play mahjong with my family! haha... played till 1 plus in the morning and it's the end of day 1

19th Feb 2007 (Monday) CNY Day 2

every year, this is the day that my relatives will come over to visit... but this year, my dad went overseas with all of them to visit another relative in indonesia so today is a free day!

dearie came over to my house to slack... headed back to his house together around 6 plus... supposedly to leave earlier but muddle-headed me forgot where i threw my keys so we got locked in the house... =x we spent a long long time looking for it...

lolz, in the end he found it in my mandarin orange paper bag... =x and it suddenly dawned on me that i had placed the keys in the paper bag earlier on so that it's easier for me to lock the door when we go out, dun need dig in my bag, just dig from the paper bag can already... my plan backfired instead haha

went his house bai nian and sent him to work since it was on the way to my next destination...

on the way to his workplace, does he look very different (i.e, more toot) with specs?



went to city hall after that to meet ll! hehe... long time no see her le!

we were at marina square taking some pics




walked to esplanade after that to catch the fireworks display, took a few pics with my hp but they were so ugly cause there were too much smoke and my camera is not good enough



went to river hongbao after that to jalan jalan but we didn't comb all of it... she introduced me to this stunning jelly ice cream... it's damn nice la!

it's not made of milk or cream or whatever... i also dunno what is it! it's really jelly, chewy chewy one! yum! the ice cream is called hip hop jelly haha so cute right!



we wanted to catch a movie so we walked to suntec's cinema but there's no suitable timing...

headed to the arcade instead... played some basketball shooting game, bishi bashi champ & daytona... it was so enjoyable!

walked to suntec starbucks after that for a drink~

her mocha frap and biscotti



the narcissistic 2 =p



my fav pic of all! 2 piggies welcoming the year of the pig!



headed home after that... today was fun! =)


and that's it for my chinese new year...

No comments: