:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

.::HaPpY bIrThDaY tO mAmA::.

hiyaz diary...

happy birthday to my mummy!


went to meet chingz darling at a bus stop near her house before we head to bugis together...

went for bk breakfast first... so yummy! and bk has nobody except us... heez...

we went to bugis parco and bugis village to shop after that~ shopped from 11 plus till 4 plus... lolz... non-stop action... but it was worth it cause we both got quite a few stuff! haha especially her la! that whole shopping bag of hers is worth $400 plus $500 lo... hardcore shopping!

pit stop at 4 plus where we headed to mos burger for a milk tea and apple pie! then to the hk dessert shop along bugis street for dessert... hehe...

her papaya milk and my gingko barley



went off to national library to study around 5pm~ haha... but we left around 7.30pm... hee, our shopping time is like double of our studying time... oops =x but what matters is we are happy girls after that! =)

the view from the study lounge! nice right... bugis road and hotel inter-continental (the window is dirty so there are some white strips there)



oh then i thot the stupid bf dun wanna care about me already... he gotta work till 8 pm today and told me he's going clubbing after that... didn't hear from him the whole day! when i called him at 8 plus, he just anyhow talk to me for less than a minute and said bye... got upset with him la and still got the cheek to tell me go club somemore!

super hungry on the way home... and as the saying goes, hungry man is an angry man! i got rather cranky... reached home and realized mummy nv left dinner for me though i told her this morning i coming back to eat le... then add up all the sad things recently so i cried... =x super mood swing right, from happy to crying in less than a few hours...

and stupidly around 9 plus, while i was crying at home, he messaged me and tell me to look at my door... i was in my room and i heard my mum talking to somebody and opening the door... was quite stunned when i realized it's him... and damn i am like in freaking lok kok sleepwear... hair messy, eyes red, specs... argh! faster changed clothes in my room! and my mum keep laughing at me... dotz...

very surprised to see him hee but it's hard to have a change of mood instantly after i just cried...

he bought flowers, a cake from four leaves and a prezzie for me... =) THAT STUPID GUY... tricked me and kept me in the dark for so long la! he had it all planned all along!

wearing super formal from work =p



he told me he rushed down from work without dinner to collect the flowers and cake at compass point sengkang as it's nearer to my house... wanted to get the strawberry sweetheart cake from four leaves as i mentioned sometime ago i feel like trying that cake cause it looks yummy but he said it's out of stock... so got this strawberry shortcake instead... kinda touched and feel like crying again lo!

strawberry sweetheart




strawberry shortcake (pardon the words "happy birthday" cause i took this pics from the four leave webby as i forgot to take a pic of the cake just now)



we cut it and gave it to my family members to eat as well... part of a birthday cake as well for my mama~

he showed me the present he got for me after we ate the cake... didn't expect he will get it for me cause i say i will save up by myself for it... it's a guess bag~ heez, been wanting to buy a guess bag but just not sure which design... so he chose a design for me by himself in the end... still tell me can exchange if dun like... thank u dearie~



slacked awhile while we took photos and i showed him my shopping stuff... he left around 11 pm...



ah, this time round, he really did managed to surprise me... normally will have some 6th sense to tell me something fishy is going on or can sorta expect what he's gonna do... not bad ah, u managed to give a surprise this time round... =p

to him: thanks for everything! dunno how to express how i feel la! i feel stupid for all the misunderstandings! sorry... shi wo bu hao la

okiez... long long day tml! morning lessons + 2 lectures + project meeting + tuition(pushed forward from friday, so now i got friday free yay~)... can't wait for tml to be over, i'm gonna skip school again on fri and it's the long-awaited long weekend! yay!

gonna sleep already... it's already 2 am and i have to wake up at 5 plus in the morning... great~

taken on monday at v8


No comments: