:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 11, 2007

.::MuMmY's BiRtHdAy CaKe::.

hiyaz diary...

went to the supermarket and wet market with mum to get groceries... spent some time in the noon studying for the econs quiz... but i ended up taking a nap at 3 plus...
sis and bro-in-law came to my house around 5pm and bought me a terriyaki chicken burger from mos buger for me... it was much appreciated cause i was sooo hungry as i had not eaten anything...
my brother came back from his 1 week reservist around late evening... to say the truth, i was quite happy when i saw him and i realized i actually missed him... =x somehow, never thought i will miss my brother~ and so all of us had dinner together...

after dinner, we played mahjong... took turns la cause too many people already...

sis bought a cake from 4 leaves for mummy as her birthday is on v day but we decided to celebrate over the weekend... the cake is nice! cause there's a layer of malt biscuit which is so yummy! think it's called chocolate ecstasy...
so we sang the birthday song and all that la... baby kylie included!
and now it's back to my room and my beloved laptop again... gonna do some stuff already before heading to sleep... nitey all...

No comments: